Phuket Island is situated along the clear waters of the western seashore. The island has many seaside resorts, coastal beach restaurants, and spa. Phuket is famous for its white sands, glittering waters, snoozing palm trees and attractive and awesome town areas. There are around 30 amazing beaches in Phuket to enjoy if you are planning a long visit, Kamala beach, Kata beach, Patong Beach, and Karon beach are some of the popular beaches in the city, the north of the island has some secret hideaways for travelers searching for a more romantic and peaceful atmosphere.
Ways to choose the best restaurant
- Do market research before planning for a trip to Phuket. Make a list of restaurants which serve different ranges of food from Thai, Chinese, to Indian dishes. You can get both Vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods in most restaurants.
- Check the price details of the different food items and make a comparison of price value among the popular restaurants. You will be able to plan a budget limit to ensure that menu prices do not exceed your budget.
- Also, check out the layout and furnishings of the restaurant. Some restaurants have great menus, the restaurant may be tight in space and overcrowded and could make you feel very uncomfortable.
- Consider the cleanliness in maintaining the restaurant as well as the preparation of food items. Check out the ratings and reviews from different customers before visiting the restaurant.
Top 8 Restaurants in Phuket
- Mom Tri’s Kitchen in Kata Noi Beach is a perfect Thai restaurant with an ambient and divine dinner set-up inside and welcomes everyone to taste and enjoy the different food varieties.
- Black- Ginger Thai Cuisine is a part of The Slate Resort and the unique feature of this restaurant is situated on an island in which, it makes the visitors enjoy a boat ride while heading to this restaurant.
- La Gritta Italian Restaurant is one of the famous restaurants for its romantic atmosphere. It has both indoor and outdoor dining areas which offer stunning and awesome views over Patong Bay.
- Bampot Kitchen & Bar is based on a Modern European style with the unique culinary dishes of Europe. The food from the menu of this restaurants is prepared with unique and specific imported ingredients.
- Dedos Restaurant offers unique and pleasant dining experiences for its customers.
- Acqua is a modern Italian Restaurant in which you can enjoy the decor, futuristic artworks and all with a great sightseeing view over the Andaman.
- Blue Elephant specialized in Thai Cuisine and has established branches in 12 different countries.
- KanEang@Pieris the long-recognized restaurants which offer kinds of seafood and other local delicacies as the unique food varieties.
If you don’t feel too stuffed after eating, be sure to explore some of Phuket’s many tours and activities, from elephant trekking in the jungle to island hopping on a catamaran, YonderTours lists everything available in real-time.